Silver Airways Now Accepts American Express and Discover
Effective with sales issued on Friday, March 8, 2019 (PED 03/10/19), Silver Airways (3M/449) will begin accepting American Express and Discover as forms of payment through ARC.
Denver Air Connection Now Accepts American Express
Effective with sales issued on Monday, March 4, 2019 (PED 03/10/19), Denver Air Connection (494/KG) will begin accepting American Express as a form of payment through ARC.
AtlasGlobal Now Accepts American Express
Effective with sales issued on Monday, March 4, 2019 (PED 03/10/19), AtlasGlobal (610/KK) will begin accepting American Express as a form of payment through ARC.
ARC Specialist Training and Certification Class
Do you want the opportunity to earn your ARC Specialist Certificate?
The ARC Specialist Training and Certification class will be provided at ARC’s headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, March 26–28, 2019.
ARC developed the ARC Specialist Training and Certification program with the help of industry representatives from the travel agent and airline communities. This program provides education on ARC’s policies, procedures, products, and services.
In this class, you will participate in written and verbal exercises as well as group discussions. Upon completion of the class, you will receive a certificate of completion.
The following topics will be covered during the class:
- ARC 101
- ARC’s Agent Reporting Agreement (ARA)
- Travel Agency Participation
- My ARC
- Document Type
- Taxes, Fees and Charges
- Payment Card Processing
- Sales Reporting Process
- Interactive Agent Reporting (IAR)
- Voids and Modification Rules
- ARC Memo Manager (AMM)
- Best Practices for Effective Debit Memo Resolution and Prevention
- Exchanges and Refunds
- Tackling Refunds and Exchanges
- Travel Agency Service Fee (TASF) Program
- IAR Back Office System (BOS)
- Internet Sales Summary (ISS)
- Document Retrieval Service (DRS)
- The Future…It’s Here
After the class, you can take the ARC Specialist Certification exam online at your convenience. You will have 30 days to take the exam upon completion of the training class. Those who pass the exam will receive their ARC Specialist Certification.
Tip of the Week: Searching for a Document in DRS
ARC Document Retrieval Service (DRS) offers three search options to help you locate a document. These options are grouped by: Quick Search or Passenger Searchor Transaction Search.
- Quick Search allows you to search by either the document number, date of issue, passenger name record (PNR) or period ending date (PED).
- Passenger Search allows you to search by the month and year of processing PED and the credit card number or the last name of a passenger.
- Transaction Search allows you to search by document number, a range of document numbers, the date of issue or the beginning PED. You can further refine your search by using the last name, document type or payment type filter.