An Exciting Program Awaits You at TravelConnect 2019
ARC’s annual conference, TravelConnect, brings together many of the industry’s brightest minds to discuss the future of travel distribution and retailing, and how it will transform the traveler’s experience. This year’s program features a stellar lineup of travel industry leaders, who will share their expertise in keynotes, panels and a new series of quick, energized sessions: Trip Talks.
Here is a glimpse of the exciting sessions attendees will enjoy:
- Disruptive Technology and the Future of Travel – Amy Webb, quantitative futurist and professor of strategic foresight at the New York University Stern School of Business, will share her insights on which technology trends the travel industry should prioritize for the future.
- Anything Goes: An Executive Interview – Scott Kirby, president of United Airlines, will sit down with PlaneBusiness Banter’s Holly Hegeman for a dynamic, “anything goes” interview.
- Travel Technology Startups and Shake-Ups – Bonny Simi, president of JetBlue Technology Ventures, will share the investor’s perspective on travel looking forward.
- Trip Talks: An Integrated, End-to-End Travel Experience – Jeffrey Katz, founder and chief executive officer of Journera, will examine the alignment of air travel with other elements of the traveler’s trip.
- Economic Outlook: Global Dynamics Impacting Air Travel – Wayne Best, Visa’s chief economist, will share insights on the global economic forces shaping the travel industry.
- GDS Panel: Next Steps with NDC – In this breakout session, you’ll hear directly from the top global distribution systems (GDSs) on their latest NDC progress and initiatives.
Join us for TravelConnect October 3-4 at the award-winning Lansdowne Resort and Spa in Leesburg, Va. Reserve your seat today for $299 to unlock your all-access conference.
Thought Leadership: Leveraging Data to Improve Traveler Experience
New research from GBTA and ARC reveals opportunities for corporations to track more meaningful, traveler-centric metrics.
Tip of the Week: ARC’s On-Demand Webinars
Were you unable to attend a recent ARC webinar? Are you looking to build your knowledge of ARC and the travel industry? ARC’s on-demand webinars cover a wide range of travel industry initiatives, including airline distribution, fraud prevention, security, payments and tips to grow your business. To view recent webinars, go to arccorp.com, click on Training, and then select On-Demand Webinars. There, you can choose the topic that you are interested in viewing. Some of ARC’s latest webinars include “Hot Topics and Trends in Payments” and “Spotlight on NDC.”