Air Rarotonga Now Accepts Visa and Mastercard
Effective with sales issued on Monday, November 11, 2019 (PED 11/17/19), Air Rarotonga (755/GZ) will begin accepting Visa and Mastercard as forms of payment through ARC.
Notice of Changes to the ARA: Effective November 25, 2019
Following ARC’s consultation with travel agency representatives, ARC’s board of directors has approved several updates to the Agent Reporting Agreement (ARA). These updates reflect changes in ARC’s products and services, and they better align with ARC’s current operations and industry standards. A summary of these changes can be found here for your reference. To review the ARA changes in more detail, click here.
Tip of the Week: Adding Messages in the Accreditation Tool
The Accreditation Tool allows you to add or view messages in regards to your application. Using this feature, you can verify the status of the application, answer any questions from your reviewer or ask your reviewer a question. Below are the steps to access the Messages tab:
- Log in to My ARC.
- Under Tools, select Accreditation (make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled).
- On the main Account Summary page, click on Request Number to open the application.
- Go to the Messages tab.
- Verify if there are any Messages from the accreditation specialist advising of a change in status of the application.
- To add a message, click the Add Message button.
- A New Message window will appear. Type your message in the textbox and click the OK button to attach.