Ultimate Air Shuttle Now Accepts Visa and Mastercard
Effective with sales issued on Monday, June 1, 2020 (PED 06/7/2020), Ultimate Air Shuttle (UE/327) will begin accepting Visa and Mastercard as forms of payment through ARC.
UTair Voluntarily Deletes from ARC
UTair (UT/298) will voluntarily delete from ARC effective Monday, June 8, 2020 (PED 06/14/2020). Please submit any outstanding transactions in your IAR report prior to the deletion date.
Blue Air No Longer Accepts UATP
Effective immediately, Blue Air (0B/475) no longer accepts UATP as a form of payment though ARC.
ARC’s COVID-19 Resources for Travel Agencies
ARC is providing access to several resources to help the travel community manage the impacts of COVID-19. These resources can be accessed here.
This list of resources includes:
- Weekly air travel data updates
- Airline refund and exchange information
- Debit memo and chargeback guidelines
- Airline ticket validity extension information
- Fraud prevention resources
Tip of the Week: Update Your Address Through My ARC
Submit your change of address electronically through the My ARC Accreditation Tool, accessible via your My ARC toolbox.
Please note that only Primary Administrator user IDs automatically have access to the Accreditation Tool. Any other types of user IDs must request access to the tool from a Primary Administrator.
To complete an address change, follow these instructions:
- Log in to My ARC.
- Under Tools, select Accreditation (Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled).
- On the main "Account Summary" page, click on New Request located at the bottom left hand corner of the page.
- Select Address as the type of request from the drop-down menu.
- Provide the requested information on each tab and then click Next.
- When you reach the "Sections" tab, click on the Address Change section to input the updated information.
- If necessary, attach the required documents in the "Materials Due" tab.
- Submit the request.
- Once the request has been submitted, please monitor the Messages" tab for status updates.