TAME Airlines Ceases Operations
ARC has learned that TAME (EQ/269) ceased operations and will therefore effective immediately, suspend the processing of sales transactions in IAR. However, cash and credit card refunds will continue to be processed in IAR until further notice.
Please submit outstanding (EQ/269) refunds in your IAR report as soon as possible.
Ravn Alaska to Terminate from ARC
Ravn Alaska (7H/808) is expected to soon announce their deletion from ARC, but in meantime, the airline is unable to support the processing of cash and credit card refunds. Therefore, ARC has restricted the processing of all (7H/808) transactions in IAR including cash and credit card refunds.
For more information about Ravn Alaska, please see their website at www.flyravn.com.
ARC’s COVID-19 Resources for Travel Agencies
ARC is providing access to several resources to help the travel community manage the impacts of COVID-19. These resources can be accessed here.
This list of resources includes:
- Weekly air travel data updates
- Airline refund and exchange information
- Debit memo and chargeback guidelines
- Airline ticket validity extension information
- Fraud prevention resources
ARC Extends Risk Check Free Access Offer
ARC is extending the deadline for travel professionals to sign up for free use of its global fraud-mitigation tool, ARC Risk Check. New users can use ARC Risk Check free for two months starting the date you enroll, which must be before the close of business on June 30, 2020.
Listen to the latest fraud prevention webinar to hear about ARC Risk Check.
Get details on the ARC Risk Check free access program.
Tip of the Week: How Do I Complete the Annual Agency Affirmation?
In accordance with the ARC Agent Reporting Agreement, ARC requires all agencies to review and affirm important information about each agency’s locations. This information is key to maintaining critical contact with you and your agency. ARC’s Agency Affirmation reminder is sent annually to each agency’s My ARC Primary Administrator. To complete the agency affirmation, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to My ARC.
- Scroll down and look for the “Annual Agency Affirmation” section and click on the Affirm Now button (verify that your pop-up blocker is off).
- Verify your agency information.
- If all the agency information is accurate, simply select Yes under each section.
- If changes are required, please explain which items have changed. If needed, we may contact you with further instructions regarding these changes.
Alternatively, after logging in to My ARC, you can click on the link provided in your reminder email. Please note, you must disable your pop-up blocker, have Adobe Flash installed in your browser, and have access to the Accreditation tool to complete the affirmation.