Upcoming My ARC Extended System Outage
My ARC will be unavailable on Sunday, August 16, 2020, from 1 a.m. until 7 a.m. EDT for system maintenance and software updates. You will not be able to access My ARC, including any of its tools or products, during these timeframes.
ARC realizes that any system outage is an inconvenience to you, and we apologize for the impact this may have on your work with ARC tools and products. This advance notice intends to provide you with adequate time to make any necessary schedule adjustments. Sunday dates are selected for this type of maintenance to minimize the impact to My ARC users, considering Sunday is the day of the week with the lowest amount of user activity.
Your understanding and patience are appreciated as we ensure ARC systems are maintained and updated. Please share this information with others in your organization who may be impacted by these scheduled outages.
Managing COVID-19-Related Debit Memos and Chargebacks
For debit memos related to COVID-19-related events, enter the code “COVID19” in the Agency Reason field in ARC Memo Manager. When that field is already filled, use Flex Field 6, but remember that Flex Field 6 is not visible to the airline.
The extension of the Ticket Resolution Services (TRS) compensatory fee grace period from 15 days to 45 days remains in effect. ARC hopes that by extending the window, travel agencies and airlines can more easily resolve open debit memos during this challenging time.
Complete details can be found in the article “Managing COVID-19-Related Debit Memos and Chargebacks.”
ARC’s COVID-19 Resources for Travel Agencies
ARC is providing access to several resources to help the travel community manage the impacts of COVID-19. These resources can be accessed here.
This list of resources includes:
- Weekly air travel data updates
- Airline refund and exchange information
- Debit memo and chargeback guidelines
- Airline ticket validity extension information
- Fraud prevention resources
Tip of the Week: How to Access Sales Report Data for the Last 24 Months
You can access your sales report data for the last 24 months within the Internet Sales Summary (ISS) tool. To access a report, follow the steps below:
- Sign into My ARC and select Internet Sales Summary under Your Tools.
- Select the sales summary to view by clicking View under Last 24 Months. Make sure to have your pop-up blocker disabled as the tool will appear in a separate window.
- In the tool, on the left-hand side, select Sales Reports Last 2 Years.
- In the Filters section, enter your ARC Number (ACN) and click OK. A list of available reports listed in descending order by Period Ending Date (PED) will appear.
- Click on the PED or other highlighted field within the indicated row to open the report.