La Compagnie Now Accepts Visa and Mastercard
Effective with sales issued on Monday, September 27, 2021 (PED 10/03/2021), La Compagnie (002/B0) will begin accepting Visa and Mastercard as forms of payment through ARC.
APG Airlines Now Accepts Visa and Mastercard
Effective with sales issued on Monday, September 27, 2021 (PED 10/03/2021), APG Airlines (275/GP) will begin accepting Visa and Mastercard as forms of payment through ARC.
Tip of the Week: Reversing an Authorized and Submitted IAR Sales Report
Accuracy is a key component of the sales report. If you discover changes must be made to a single or multiple transactions in a sales report that has already been submitted, you may still do so with the “Authorize Reverse” command. This feature allows you to electronically retrieve it from ARC.
You may reverse the Authorized/Submitted status of a sales report if the reporting deadline has not passed. Reversing the authorized status of a report restores your ability to add, modify or delete transaction information contained in the report. You may reverse a single Sales report that has already been submitted to ARC any time prior to the Tuesday 11:59 p.m. ET deadline. However, once you reverse the authorized status of a report, you are still responsible for authorizing the report again before the Tuesday 11:59 p.m. ET deadline. To reverse the authorization of a sales report:
- At the IAR homepage, click the box associated with the ARC# to “Reverse Authorize/Submit.”
- Click the R box located under the “Rev A/S” heading.
- The “Reverse Authorize Status” screen displays.
- Type your password in the “Enter Password” textbox.
- Click SUBMIT to submit the reverse-authorize/submit request.
- Click CANCEL to cancel the reverse-authorize/submit request for the sales report and return to the sales report screen.