Join Simone Davis, TSA Director REAL ID, to hear updates on REAL ID requirements scheduled to take effect May 3, 2023.
In this webinar, you will hear:
• The deadline for REAL ID implementation, who it impacts, and the list of acceptable IDs.
• A status update on REAL IDs issued and overall adoption rate.
• How DHS and TSA are working with states, federal agencies and the travel industry to get the message out to travelers.
• What upgrades TSA is making in preparation for REAL ID implementation.
• Additional steps intended to better estimate the impact of REAL ID implementation at TSA checkpoints.
After this webinar, you will be better equipped to answer your customers’ questions about REAL ID requirements and to share helpful resources with them.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced that the REAL ID full enforcement date has been extended by 24 months, from May 3, 2023, to May 7, 2025. Read more about program updates at https://www.dhs.gov/real-id.