Learn more about REAL ID requirements and the implications around the upcoming enforcement deadline of October 1, 2020, during this upcoming webinar.
Join Steve Yonkers, director of identity and credentialing from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), as he discusses the REAL ID program and its impact on the future of U.S. air travel.
In this webinar, you will hear:
- Which states are federally compliant and which states need to become compliant — plus the implications of states not meeting the REAL ID enforcement deadline
- How states are issuing Real ID-compliant licenses or IDs, and how individuals must obtain a REAL ID-compliant card to board a U.S. commercial aircraft or to access federal facilities
- How DHS is working closely with all states, federal agencies and the travel industry to get the message out to travelers
- Why travelers should not wait to obtain a REAL ID or an acceptable federally compliant alternative ID (such as a U.S. passport)
- Why travelers who do not have the required identification will not be allowed to board U.S. flights
After this webinar, you will be better equipped to answer your customers’ questions about REAL ID requirements and to share helpful resources with them.
For more information contact Judy Howard at 703-816-8167 or firstname.lastname@example.org.