The future of travel distribution is a personalized experience across all channels, within all contexts — across the traveler’s entire journey. At TravelConnect, ARC brings together many of the industry’s brightest minds to discuss the future of travel distribution and retailing, and how it will transform the traveler’s experience.
This year’s program features a stellar lineup of travel industry leaders, who will share their expertise in keynotes, panels and a new series of quick, energized sessions: Trip Talks. ARC has just released the full agenda for TravelConnect 2019. Here is a glimpse of the exciting sessions attendees will enjoy:
- Disruptive Technology and the Future of Travel – Amy Webb, quantitative futurist and professor of strategic foresight at the New York University Stern School of Business, will share her insights on which technology trends the travel industry should prioritize for the future.
- Anything Goes: An Executive Interview – Scott Kirby, president of United Airlines, will sit down with PlaneBusiness Banter’s Holly Hegeman for a dynamic, “anything goes” interview.
- Travel Technology Startups and Shake-Ups – Bonny Simi, president of JetBlue Technology Ventures, will share the investor’s perspective on travel looking forward.
- Trip Talks: An Integrated, End-to-End Travel Experience – Jeffrey Katz, founder and chief executive officer of Journera, will examine the alignment of air travel with other elements of the traveler’s trip.
- Economic Outlook: Global Dynamics Impacting Air Travel – Wayne Best, Visa’s chief economist, will share insights on the global economic forces shaping the travel industry.
- GDS Panel: Next Steps with NDC – In this breakout session, you’ll hear directly from the top global distribution systems (GDSs) on their latest NDC progress and initiatives.
If you haven’t reserved your spot at TravelConnect 2019, register now to secure the early bird rate of $249, which ends July 12.