ARC is proud to sponsor The Beat’s latest research report, “TMC NDC Adoption Barometer,” which explores how travel management companies (TMCs) perceive New Distribution Capability (NDC), and what progress they have made in adopting the air distribution standard.
The Beat surveyed a wide mix of travel agencies, including some of the largest multinational and mega-TMCs, as well as national and regional operators. This research was complemented by compelling interviews with executives from leading TMCs and technology companies.
In this report, you’ll learn:
- How many TMCs have processed NDC bookings
- How TMCs plan to access NDC airline content
- What TMCs consider to be the greatest pros and cons of NDC
- Whether TMCs view NDC as a positive or negative development
- How TMCs have invested in booking, data reporting and aggregation systems
- How NDC is expected to impact agency and TMC workflows
To access the report, click the button below.