Hear directly from Delta Air Lines on how your agency can avoid the most common errors that result in debit memos: refunds, exchanges and voids.
Specific issues covered include:
- Duplicate refunds
- Refund of domestic taxes on a non-refundable ticket
- Refund of a ticket that contains a non-refundable portion
- ASC not collected on non-refundable ticket
- Travel not completed by expiration date
- Schedule change, name change
- Non-transferable and voids
Join Hope Harper, manager of revenue recovery, and her team from Delta who are responsible for auditing worldwide travel agency sales for booking and ticketing discrepancies and fraud, initiating recovery and associated collections. They will also provide attendees with contact information and policy links for additional reference.