To confidently manage their businesses, travel agencies have to analyze an increasingly large — and complex — volume of data. Pulling data together from various systems and consolidating it to prepare for airline meetings is a difficult and time-consuming endeavor, and it’s critical to ensure this data is accurate and complete.
Agency BI gives travel agencies the actionable intelligence they need to evaluate performance, make decisions that enhance operations, perform benchmarking comparisons, and better prepare for airline negotiations.
ARC is proud to announce an important new release of Agency BI. This version centers on the move to a cloud-based platform that delivers more data faster than ever before, and it comes with important new functionality. This release is a result of ARC’s transformation of its core technologies and infrastructure, and it sets the stage for continued improvement of its analytics platforms to meet the evolving needs of the global travel community.
Along with an improved user interface, the new Agency BI focuses on three important areas:
- Access a vast amount of data at any time, anywhere there’s an internet connection.
- Analyze import aspects of your business in just seconds.
- Save filtered views for fast answers to your most frequent queries.
More Data and Analysis Options
- View your agency’s current year of sales data — plus two full years of historical data and all future departures — in seconds. Be confident knowing that the decisions you make are based on the most robust and accurate data possible.
- Analyze specific metrics precisely and quickly with more filters:
- Origin and destination regions
- Bidirectional country and airport
- An expanded advance purchase range filter that better matches passenger buying behavior
- Export information to PowerPoint, PDF and Excel with one-click downloads.
- Instantly share insights and report findings with coworkers.
To see what the new Agency BI can do for your agency, contact us for a personalized demo.