This webinar is a great opportunity to learn more about the REAL ID requirements and the implications around the upcoming enforcement deadline of October 1, 2020.
Join Steve Yonkers, director of identity and credentialing from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), as he will discuss the REAL ID program and its impact on the future of U.S. air travel.
In this webinar, you will hear:
- Which states are federally compliant and which states need to become compliant, and what are the implications of states not meeting the REAL ID enforcement deadline
- How all of the states are issuing Real ID-compliant licenses or IDs, and how individuals must obtain a REAL ID-compliant card to board a U.S. commercial aircraft or to access federal facilities
- Learn how DHS is working closely with all of the states, federal agencies and the travel industry to get the message out to all travelers
- How important it is for travelers not to wait to obtain a REAL ID or an acceptable federally compliant alternative ID (such as a U.S. passport)
- Why travelers who do not have the required identification will not be allowed to board U.S. flights
After this webinar, you will be better equipped to answer your customers’ questions about the REAL ID requirements and share helpful resources with them.