Change Profile Status

How To Change My Agency Information

If you are a participating agency, you are required to notify ARC of any company profile changes. If you have, or will soon make one of these changes, please use the following to notify us. Since some situations require multiple forms, we have grouped them according to the most common situations.

What type of change are you making?

Contact and Location Information (phone, fax, e-mail, address)
Agency Identification (tax ID, DBA & legal name)
Bank Account
Personnel (management, directors, ARC specialist)
Ownership (company type, officers, share distribution, location purchases)
Agency Office Type
ARC Participation
Financial Guarantee Type (bond, Letter of Credit, Cash Security Deposit)