Enhanced with more data, granular analysis and accelerated processing, ARC’s new Airline BI offers airlines a better way to manage their agency sales channel. The first of ARC’s business intelligence tools to move to the company’s new technology platform, Airline BI can now measure sales performance and market share faster and more accurately for airlines than ever before.
This new version offers a streamlined experience showcasing more intuitive visualizations, enriched analytic graphics and other usability refinements. With these exciting enhancements, airline customers can now:
- Complete analysis by market, not only on the monthly and weekly level, but now down to the exact day or sets of days in question
- Choose to view ticketing, marketing and/or operating airline-specific data within the tool
- Access their current year’s data, plus previous two years of data and all future data to the end of the GDS schedule, based on both date of issue and date of departure
- Incorporate their own cabin class mapping into the tool to allow for more precise data analysis
- Filter data by specific RBD booking codes and also by airline alliance
- View top origin and destination countries and complete analysis by region
As ARC continues to transform its technology and data infrastructure, it will continuously implement new enhancements to its data analytics platforms. Stay tuned for more announcements about Airline BI and ARC’s transformation.